|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- What are the 'lights' inside Shuttle main engines at landing?
- Is the uniqueness of the additive neutral element sufficient to prove x+z=x implies z=0?
- How to make the bar be a button?
- Would a flight consisting of solely first-class passengers be cancelled due to center-of-gravity issues?
- What is an English equivalent of the Chinese noun 心眼?
- File Share in Windows Domain
- Avoiding the `goto` voodoo?
- Examples of when the professional scientists or mathematicians were wrong, but the nonprofessionals were right?
- Where do chi squared p-value lookup tables come from?
- Enhanced for loop and lambda expressions
- Staying grounded
- slow draining bathtub - is a frozen pipe a possibility?
- In a yes/no question, student gives the right answer and a (wrong) explanation. How to grade?
- How should a DM resolve a smooth-talking player with a weak Charisma score PC?
- What's my line?
- Is there a meaningful difference between giving a monster multiattack and giving it multiple turns per round?
- How does PKCS 1.5 solve the insecureness of Textbook RSA?
- Why is mustard irritating for me?
- Unstandardized brackets in matrix
- Is there an adjective for someone who looks like a vampire?
- In the homebrew Gunslinger fighter subclass, what is the maximum grit you can have?
- Spying on potential employer's LinkedIn
- Drawing concentric circles with alternating colors by means of \foreach in TikZ
- What if Earth became a rogue planet?